Dear Customer, User and Employee!
- Every time when in this Policy we use the termService, we understand the internet service available at:https://ap-flyer.pl/en/.
Laws on the protection of personal data
- Regulation of the European Parliament (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (general regulation on data protection), otherwise referred to as General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), applicable from 25/05/2018 together with new national regulations.
Name and Address of the controller
Controller for the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), other data protection laws applicable in Member states of the European Union and other provisions related to data protection is: AP-FLYER Sp. z o. o., Żegańska 2d, 04-713 WARSAW, Poland, NIP: 1132667859. Our contact information you found on our website: https://ap-flyer.pl/en/contact/.
Contact details of the person responsible for the Policy of Personal Data Protection
The rules for processing your personal data
We attach importance to the fact that these data are processed in a safe, reliable, legal and transparent manner for the User. Below are the most important principles we follow:
- We collect personal data only to the minimum extent necessary to achieve the purposes for which they are collected.
- The purposes of collecting Users’ personal data are clearly defined, based on the law – we do not process data in a manner inconsistent with these purposes.
- We care about the validity and correctness of Users’ personal data and we respond promptly to any requests entitled to data subjects.
- We protect Users’ personal data against loss, unauthorized access, accidental loss or change and other unlawful forms of processing.
- If personal data is shared with other entities, it is done in a safe, contractually secured manner and in accordance with applicable law.
Rights of the data subject
You have the right to object to the processing of your data, unless we have a legitimate interest, e.g. to defend against potential claims on your part. You have:
- The right to access data: each data subject shall have the right granted by the European legislator to obtain from the controller the confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her are being processed. If a data subject wishes to avail himself of this right of confirmation, he or she may, at any time, contact any employee of the controller.
- The right to rectify and complete data.
- The right to the processing of your personal data. In the event of your objection, we will have to stop processing your data unless there are substantial, reasonable grounds for processing that objectively should take precedence over your disadvantage or rely on defending our claims (eg in court proceedings).
- The right to delete data (Right to be forgotten): Each data subject shall have the right granted by the European legislator to obtain from the controller the erasure of personal data concerning him or her without undue delay, and the controller shall have the obligation to erase personal data without undue delay.
- The right to limit data processing.
- The right to transfer data: you have the right to receive a copy of the personal data you provided to us if the processing is based on your consent or on the basis of a contract, and in an automated manner.
- The right to file a complaint to the supervisory body – President of the Department of Personal Data Protection.
All requests regarding personal data processed, including your rights, can be sent by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com. Your requests will be fulfilled without unnecessary delay, however not later than one month after receipt. This deadline may be extended due to the complexity of the request or the number of requests, for a further two months, about which you will be informed.
Basis of process your data
We process all data collected by us in accordance with the purpose for which it was collected and on the basis of applicable law. The basis that authorizes us to process your personal data may be:
- your consent;
- agreement concluded between us;
- legal obligation;
- legally justified interest carried out by us or by a third party.
How and where do we collect personal information
The use of our services or our contracts may involve transferring your personal data to us. We obtain this data from the following sources:
- Data collected during contact with us via the contact form: Name, email address.
- Data collected automatically. During your visit to our website, we also collect data contained in system logs and use them primarily for technical purposes related to the administration of our servers and for analytical purposes. The statistics provided allow us toanalyzethe use of functionalities provided by our website. The system logs collect information about IP addresses, however, these data do not allow us to clearly identify the user (do not allow indication of a specific person using a computer or other device connected to the Internet).
- Other sources of data origin:by contact with us via phone or e-mail, in some cases we save your e-mail address, phone number, name, company name. We process the data to perform the actions requested by you or to provide you with the information you request.
- Data collected on the basis of a contract that binds us.
Sharing your personal information
In some situations, we pass your personal data to third parties:
- our authorized employees and collaborators, to perform their duties towards you;
- entities to which we entrust the performance of services related to the processing of personal data, for example, entities providing analytical services;
- public authorities, state bodies, law enforcement authorities in connection with their proceedings.
Security of personal data processing
AP-FLYER Sp. z o.o. takes technical and organizational measures to protect personal data against unauthorized access or use, as well as against accidental destruction, loss or violation of integrity. We undertake to:
- confidentiality – we will protect data against accidental disclosure to third parties,
- integrity – we will protect data against unauthorized modification,
- availability – we will provide authorized persons access to your data if necessary.
Your personal data may be processed by third parties only if such entity commit to provide appropriate technical and organizational means to ensure the security of personal data processing, as well as to preserve the confidentiality of such data. We have contracts for the processing of personal data with all subcontractors processing the entrusted data.
The period of data storage
- If in connection with the use of our services you purchase a good or service from us for a fee, then we process your data disclosed on the invoice for a period of 6 years due to the provisions of tax law.
- Data of employees and associates we storage in accordance with the relevant regulations.
- In the remaining scope, with the exception of cookies data, we process your data until your consent is withdrawn or until the opposition is expressed, but no longer than for 6 years since the last activity. Information resulting from cookies will be stored in the browser of your terminal device for up to 2 years. You can also delete them yourself at any time using the web browser settings. After the indicated time periods, your personal data will be deleted or anonymized.
Existence of automated decision-making
As a responsible company, we do not use automatic decision-making or profiling.
When visiting our website for the first time, we inform you, via pop-up information bar, that using the website without changing the settings for cookies in the web browser means that they will be posted on your end device.
The period of storage
Cookie files used by our website will be stored in the browser of the end user device for up to 1 year.
Third party cookies
In the case of cookies created by third party tools, AP-FLYER Sp. z o.o. is not responsible and has no influence on that. On our website, we use the following tools based on cookies:
- GoogleAnalitycs services are provided by Google Ireland Limited (“Google”), a company registered and operating under Irish law (registration number: 368047), based at Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland. We inform that you can prevent the recording of data obtained through cookies and data related to the use of the site by Google, and prevent Google from processing such data by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at the following website: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en. Cookies will be stored in the browser of the user’s end device, depending on the cookie used by Google for up to 2 years.
Manage of cookies
The data subject may, at any time, block, delete and manage cookies using the web browser settings. Please refer to the information available on the website used by your browser. Here are the most popular of them:
Changes in policy
AP-FLYER Sp. z o.o. reserves the right to introduce changes to this policy, which may result from the need to adapt to changes in the law or applicable privacy standards, or to expand our offer. Therefore, about any changes AP-FLYER Sp. z o.o. will inform the relevant message on the website.